- This kind of dough doesn’t need kneading but folding, so the air gets trapped in it and creates these beautiful cells that I adore. So, it needs soft handling.
- Don’t forget to wet your hands during folding.
- Don’t add sea salt from the beginning, because it might destroy the yeast. They don’t like each other. Yeast likes sweet instead. That’s why we fed her with honey.
- For the dough dividing I used a pizza cutter. At this point, if dough loses her volume, don’t get upset or worried. Just try to divide it at once, eliminating your movements with the cutter.
- If you think that you won’t be able to consume bread loafs shortly, you can deep-freeze them for a long time, so you can enjoy fresh bread easily.