- If using frozen kataifi pastry let it reach room temperature (in its package) before using.
- Do not let kataifi pastry sitting uncovered because it air dries easily.
- The better you spread the kataifi strands the more airy and crispy will be your pastry.
- Keep some kataifi pastry for serving, if you prefer.
- Make sure the syrup is hot when you add it to the kataifi pastry or vice versa.
- You can tear apart the dough before or after baking. I did it afterwards.
- Personally I prefer a well baked pastry than an almost baked one.